PTI’s Marwat says notice response hinges on Imran’s instructions

A decent way would have been for Omar Ayub to personally call me and ask me to issue a public apology"
In response to Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s show-cause notice to him, party leader Sher Afzal Marwat said Saturday that only PTI founder Imran Khan was his boss. “If Imran Khan will ask me to apologise, [I will]. A decent way would have been for Omar Ayub to personally call me and ask me to issue a public apology,” Marwat told Geo News’ Shahzad Iqbal.read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The posh background of Just Stop Oil's pink-haired poster girl: Phoebe Plummer grew up in her family's £4million Chelsea mansion

Sooner than we anticipated' Trump bests Haley on her home turf of South Carolina: 5 takeaways.

Richard Lewis, Acerbic Comedian and Character Actor, Dies at 76